Frequently asked questions
What should my child wear?
- You child may either wear a leotard or t-shirt and shorts, leggings, or sweatpants. We don’t permit any clothing with zippers, buckles, or strings in order to preserve the integrity of the equipment and also ensure athlete safety. Bare feet are required at all times in the gym, with the exception of the parent and tot program in which socks are allowed. Outdoor footwear is not permitted.
- Hair should be tied back out of the face. No jewelry other than stud earrings are permitted.
- If you child has any medical conditions that require accommodations, please contact the office to determine if these accommodations can be made without sacrificing your child’s safety in the gym.
What do I need to bring?
- You may bring water, in either a disposable or refillable bottle. Sports drinks, juice, or other beverages are not allowed in the gymnastics area. Please note there is no water fountain at the gym. Water bottles are available for purchase for $1.00 at the office.
Is there a parental viewing area?
- Yes, we offer a viewing area upstairs that overlooks the entire facility, excluding the competitive beam area. We do not allow communication from spectators to the athletes training in the gym. If you need to communicate with your child, please let the office staff know and they will escort your child from the class to the lobby. No flash photography is permitted due to the safety hazards it poses for our athletes.
Do I need to stay during my child’s class?
Am I allowed in the gymnastics area with my child?
How do I register?
How does payment work?
What is your policy on refunds?
- Full refunds are provided up to 14 days prior to the first class.
If your child incurs an injury that would result in not being able to return to gymnastics prior to the end of the session, a credit will be offered if a medical note is provided.
After week 3 of the session, there are no refunds.
Refunds, minus the $35 Gymnastics Ontario Insurance Fee and a $15 admin fee will be provided up to 14 days after the start of the first class, for the remaining classes in the session. You may also choose to withdraw your child up to 14 days after the first class and receive a credit to your account with no admin fee for the remaining weeks of the session.
Can I switch classes?
Do you offer a sibling discount?
How many children are in a class?
Our Parented programs and Kinder classes have a maximum of 8 participants per class. Other age categories have a maximum of 9 participants per class.
Do you offer makeup classes or refunds for classes missed?
Do you offer trial classes classes before registration?
Single 'Trial' classes may be available prior to the start of session. These are pre-scheduled and are available for all ages. Please contact the office for more information regarding specific days, times, and costs.